The Bachchao Project is now accepting applications for the 2023-2024 Safe Sisters India Fellowship program. This program will run from April – June 2023.
This is a Training of Trainers program that focuses on holistic digital security and privacy practices. This in turn assists you to make plans for yourself and communities you work with
This program is intended for women, and queer and trans* persons that belong to and work with gender and sexual minority communities or other traditionally vulnerable groups. Throughout this program, fellows will be provided training and support by The Bachchao Project, as well as a stipend of INR 60,000. We encourage participation from marginalized castes, ethnic and religious identities as well as from the differently abled community.
1. Must attend an initial training program that covers holistic security practices, planning and intervention
2. Must demonstrate application of these concepts at a larger community level
3. Come up with a plan of action, and conduct a similar training for at least 10 people in their own communities.
4. Share an event report following this training
5. Respond to any questionnaires sent during the fellowship program
How to apply?
To apply, send a copy of your CV, and a cover letter answering the question; “How will this specific fellowship help you support yourself and your community?” to email@example.com