- RightsCon 2017 – “Money, Data, and Surveillance: How Gender Bias Affects Your Privacy,” was the launch point for Track 7 Empowering At-Risk
- Re:publica 2016 – We talked about “Alternate Technology for Rights of Marginalised Communities” https://t.co/TTo4zkJqOt
- FOSSASIA 2014 – We talked about our open frameworks and how we are helping fight Gender Based Violence.
- Construkt Festival 2014 – We shared about the process of designing and development for Social Good.
- Ada Initiative 2014 – We shared about “the bachchao project ” and what we do.
- Bangalore City Police Safety Exhibition 2014 – We exhibited our work to general public and the Bangalore City Police.